Absentee ballots are available for all elections. You may vote by absentee ballot if you:
- Are 60 years of age or older;
- Expect to be absent from your city or township for the entire time the polls are open on Election Day;
- Are unable to attend the polls without assistance;
- Are unable to attend the polls because of religious beliefs;
- Have been assigned to work as a precinct inspector in a precinct other than where you are registered; or
- Are in jail awaiting arraignment or trial.
You can get additional information regarding Absentee Voting at Michigan Secretary of State.
We have a Permanent Absentee Voters List, which means you would automatically be sent an Absentee Voters Application for every election.
For more information, or to get on the permanent list, contact Renee in our office at (906) 337-2302 or email: email@example.com.